- This event has passed.
Final Friday Art Walk
August 25, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Final Friday Art Walk (Final Fridays) gives visitors, residents and folks who work in the Triangle an after-hours opportunity to explore the many creative spaces in our special corner of Denver, including the chance to engage with the quirky, cool, and sophisticated art and creatives which define our eclectic neighborhood.
On the Final Friday of each month, restaurants, salon/spas, museums, galleries, hidden studios, shops and storefronts in the Golden Triangle Creative District will celebrate creativity in their spaces. Activities will change from month to month so check back frequently.
AUGUST Final Friday Festivities include:
- Art exhibitions
- Beer tastings and special tap takeovers
- Cat adoptions
- Ceramic pottery community art piece
- DIY arts & crafts
- Drawing and sketching en plein air
- Guest DJs
- Glitter tattoos
- Floral design
- Fashion trucks & style advice
- FREE teeth whitening
- Hair styling
- Happy Hour food & beverage specials
- Interactive panel discussions with artists and curators
- LIVE music
- Luxury living tours
- Meditative coloring
- Pet caricatures
- Portrait art
- Sidewalk chalk art
- Sidewalk sale
- Wine tastings
- Yard games: corn hole, giant Jenga, ladder ball and more!
Where: Throughout the Triangle, which is bounded by Speer Blvd. to Lincoln St. to Colfax Ave.
More info: http://www.goldentriangleofdenver.com/final-fridays/