- This event has passed.
Off-Center Kick-Off Party & Mile High Mashup
October 9, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Discover new people, projects and art making their mark in Denver and see what Off-Center Season 5 has in store. Pre-show fun, performances, & DJ after-party included.
Come early for lemonade, snacks, and games out front, and then the cast of CULT FOLLOWING, slam sensation Suzi Q, and season curators Charlie Miller and Emily Tarquin will give you a sneak peek of all the upcoming shows at Off-Center. Creators of the Mile High City will also take the stage to share their latest projects.
(PSSSST- Wanna get involved?? Select the Bar Choir ticket option and arrive at 6:30 to learn a new song and perform it as a part of the show.)
Stick around after to celebrate the culture in our city with DJ Savior Breath.
- Black Cube nomadic contemporary art museum
- Jack’s Stands, a highly successful lemonade stand owned and operated by Jack, a local 9-year-old entrepreneur
- Bar Choir — singing songs with shameless heart
- Don Byron, a jazz clarinetist who just moved to Denver to teach at Metro
- El Carte 303, serving up fresh and authentic tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and more
More info and tickets: http://denvercenter.org/shows/specific-series/Get?Id=e3b01377-3534-4e6b-8c80-ef3571b12615