- This event has passed.
February 10, 2018 - February 11, 2018
Denver Curling Club is offering drop in Learn to Curl sessions during the Olympics. Come give curling try!
- 30 min on the ice with instruction (ages 13+) and a drink for $20/pp.
- No sign up needed for a time slot, just drop in.
- We can accommodate 24 people in each 30 min time slot.
- Hang out, enjoy the Olympics on TV and talk to members about our adult leagues and kids/junior programs.
- See curlers in action
- Saturday, February 10, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Sunday, February 11, 2 to 4 PM
- Saturday, February 17, 9-10 AM (for ages 6-12, helmets required, not supplied)
- Saturday, February 17, 10 AM to 4 PM
- Saturday, February 17, 7 to 9 PM
- Sunday, February 18, 2 to 4:00 PM
Open House Info for Children under 12 years of age.
We have added a Learn to Curl for ages 6-12 on Saturday, Feb. 17 from 9-9:30, 9:30-10am.
The cost is only $5 for a 30 minute lesson.
ALL children MUST HAVE A HELMET. We will not be able to supply a helmet. A bicycle or ski helmet is fine but you will have to bring your own.
Looking forward to some new Little Rockers learning the sport!!
[$5 – $20]